Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The most amazing LOW FAT Pumpkin Cupcakes ~ever~



I am a big pumpkin pie fan and I have never had anything pumpkin other than pie, so I decided to make some pumpkin cupcakes...

Let me just put it this way I want and could eat the whole batch that I made. I even made some cream cheese frosting to go with it but I decided that they were better without it! Yep NO frosting to go with them.

I'm going to share with you the recipe, it is easy so you should give it a try.

Ingredients:

  • 1 Box of Betty Crocker Golden Vanilla Super Moist Cake Mix
  • 1 Egg
  • 2 Teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 cup of canned 100% pure pumpkin 
  • 1 cup of water
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees

Poor the box of Betty Crocker (do not follow the directions on the box) into mixing bowl and add all of the ingredients and mix well.

Poor cups 3/4 the way full and bake for about 20 min. (longer if needed)


Calories: 87.2 • Fat: 1.0 g • Protein: 0.86 g • Carb: 18.5 g • Fiber: 0.3 g • Sugar: 9.9 g
Sodium: 143.85 mg 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...