My Goals to reach by the 25th
- Finally make my long term goal weight of 140lbs.
- Get back on track of eating healthy all the time and not just because I have too.
- Workout 4 times a week.
- Start running again since its not so hot anymore.
- Get my husband out and running with me.
- Lower my body fat to at least 20%
- Fit into a size 6 for the first time since having Nolan
Let me just say that none of these are going to be easy and I will have to work hard at this, remember I have already lost 37 lbs and if you are just starting your journey of weight management, that I have been there and know how hard it can be, you just have to keep at it and it will pay off!
- ~Drink 80 ounces of water. This is half my body weight (160 lbs.) in water which is how much each person should drink each day in order to be healthy.
- ~Do my arm workout 3 times a week. For two months in a row (August & September) I did really well with this, and since I have done horrible. I need to get back into the routine.
- ~Get in bed by 11:30 p.m. No lights on, no laptop, in bed to sleep. I need to start getting in bed earlier period, but this will be a huge jump for me. Lately 3 a.m. is when I'm shutting down and that's starting to not work so I need to get back to a decent bedtime.