I bought this Peppercorn & Garlic Rub for my steaks a long time ago and never used it, so tonight I was trying to figure out what to cook that would be healthy for dinner so I figured why not! It turned out to be very Delicious. I also started using Coconut Oil instead of Olive Oil which also added a small amount of flavor to the Tilapia.
- 1 Table Spoon of Coconut Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Peppercorn & Garlic Rub
- Rub your Tilapia with the Peppercorn & Garlic.
- Put Coconut Oil in pan
- Place Tilapia in pan and cut up onion around the Tilapia
- Sprinkle Lemon Juice over top of Tilapia
- Cook on both sides for 5 min or until fully cooked.
- plate and enjoy...
I bought this at the super HEB