Saturday, August 25, 2012

September Excitment

Starting September 15th Allison and I are going to start a 9 week class to get certified to become a Personal Trainer, I am so excited about this.

I was suppose to start school to get my RN this week, but due to some issues that I was having with financial aid, and daycare I was not able to start school after all, which was very upsetting because my heart was set on going back to school. I will go back sooner or later but for now i'm setting my goals on my new found love or I should say re-kindled flame of working out, and helping other people with there goals of becoming healthy, and living a better life style.

I am super excited to start this new adventure and to be doing it with a good friend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...