Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kathrine's Body Transfermation

My friend Kathrine and I first started getting the idea about working out together over a year ago, nothing came of it then, not until around the same time this year when I started working out, so did she. We did not start together or even know that each of us had started. She has had some amazing results and I asked her if I could share with ya'll some of her pictures. She has agreed!

This is just another example of how hard work pays off! Thanks again Kathrine for sharing with everyone, you are a true inspiration...Love ya girl!

 Kathrine has lost a total of 26lbs all together! Her before pictures are on the Right and her now on the Left.



 Kathrine and I together!

~Erica~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...