Picture found here
Doesn't everyone love this word, and i'm sure that everyone loves to eat fat right?!?
Yes I know who wants to eat a lot of fat when you are trying to loss weight? But in fact eating your fats is a crucial part of your diet and keeping your body functioning the correct way.
Some of the many vital functions:
- Your temperature regulation
- Protects your vital organs
- Helps distribution of vitamins A,D,E, and K
- Helps with your energy production
- and your Hormone production
Now I am not saying "hey go out and eat all the fat you want" NO but yes you do need to eat fat. There are good fats and bad fats such as:
Here are you Facts:
- Unsaturated Fats
- Unsaturated Fats come from plants, are liquid at room temperature.
- olive and canola oils are unsaturated fats.
- Also Fish, corn soybeans and peanut oils are some of your unsaturated fats.
- Essential Fatty acids
- These can not be made in the human body!
- This improves your cholesterol
- Your omega-3 Fatty acids "fish, walnuts, and flax seeds"
Not so good fats:
- Trans Fats
- Just do not eat, this fat was created to help keep the appearance and lengthens the shelf life of processed foods.
- Saturated Fats
- This is the fat that is in your meats, eggs and dairy products
- Saturated Fats are solid at room temperature
Eating healthy is always the best way to solve your health problems...