Tuesday, November 27, 2012

25 Day Challenge (Join Me)


Ok everyone, I have not been very good this last month but I am so ready to get back in the gym and looking forward to getting back on track now that all of my Thanksgiving leftovers are almost gone.

So here is the deal, I want to start a 25 day challenge and I want you to join me, It will be a count down to Christmas! Start on December 1st and end on Christmas day.

Here is how it will work, I want everyone who wants to join me, even if it is not getting into the gym and just eating right, this is all about just being healthy for 25 days and seeing the results.

  1. Email me at ericabodker@ericastartwalking.com with your Name, Picture of you right now, and goals for the end of 25 days, please make sure they are resalable  I will not post the picture but would like to post your goals.
  2. Each week on Monday email me with your weekly goals and how you have done on the week before.
  3. This is going to be a positive way to encourage everyone to keep going and that you are not alone. 
  • This will be a linky so that everyone can join one another and make new friends. 
  • Please follow Allison and I here at From Thick to Thin
  • Please link up and write up a post about your goals for the 25 day challenge and share with your readers so others can join if they like.
  • Remember be healthy and happy

3 comments:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

This is perfect! I was actually planning on setting a few goals to start working on starting December 1st to share on Exercise Encouragement Group!! I will totally be linking up and emailing you! :)

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement Group blog

Unknown said...

Hi Erica:

Checking in! Joining!!

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Here are the posts I wrote for the challenge so far. I wrote the introduction post, and then each Monday I'm going to write an update (this is also to help me remember to email you!!)

Intro:http://exerciseencouragementgroup.blogspot.com/2012/11/25-day-challenge-wfrom-thick-to-thin.html

Days 1-2 Report: http://exerciseencouragementgroup.blogspot.com/2012/12/25-day-challenge-days-1-2.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...