Friday, November 16, 2012

I Am So Ready...

Since I was coming to Houston for two week this month to be with my mom I took the month of November off of the gym to save a little bit of money...

Well I am so missing it, I miss all my workout buddy's and trainers that I have become friends with. I am still progressing to loss weight just by eating right. But I do miss the gym so much.

I have been so cranky too, I think just because I have not done near as much as I am use too, I'm sure when I get back it will the first week will kill me!


BUT GUESS WHAT......



I'M ONLY 1.4 POUNDS AWAY FROM MY LONG TIME GOAL OF WEIGHING 140.
I will be taking new picture when I finally make it to 140... But just so you know I can now pull my pants off without un-butting them...
So this weeks Motivation is........


Picture found HERE!


7 comments:

Kimberly Montgomery said...

I'm so excited for your achievement! I'm planning on 2013 being my year to get my act together for real. :)
Thx for coming to my blog and for the follow.
I'm looking forward to reading more of yours.

Cassandras Corner said...

Congratulations for being on target to reaching your goal!! I can't wait to see the picture!!

RACHEL TaoOfPoop said...

You go! Congratulations. I hope you get to go back to the gym soon. It's good for the body and soul!

Real College Student of Atlanta said...

SOOOO AWESOME!! CONGRATS!!

ELISA said...

Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Fit In My Red Soles Shoes said...

That is a big accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself! Keep going and continue making it a goal! You'd be surprised! :)

kristine parrish said...

Congrats on all the weight loss! You look amazing!
I totally know how you feel about missing the gym, I've had to avoid it
for the last 4 weeks, and it's driving me nuts...I'm so ready to go back!
Have fun in Houston with your mom :) I look forward to following along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...