Friday, November 16, 2012

I Am So Ready...

Since I was coming to Houston for two week this month to be with my mom I took the month of November off of the gym to save a little bit of money...

Well I am so missing it, I miss all my workout buddy's and trainers that I have become friends with. I am still progressing to loss weight just by eating right. But I do miss the gym so much.

I have been so cranky too, I think just because I have not done near as much as I am use too, I'm sure when I get back it will the first week will kill me!


BUT GUESS WHAT......



I'M ONLY 1.4 POUNDS AWAY FROM MY LONG TIME GOAL OF WEIGHING 140.
I will be taking new picture when I finally make it to 140... But just so you know I can now pull my pants off without un-butting them...
So this weeks Motivation is........


Picture found HERE!


6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so excited for your achievement! I'm planning on 2013 being my year to get my act together for real. :)
Thx for coming to my blog and for the follow.
I'm looking forward to reading more of yours.

Cassandras Corner said...

Congratulations for being on target to reaching your goal!! I can't wait to see the picture!!

Unknown said...

You go! Congratulations. I hope you get to go back to the gym soon. It's good for the body and soul!

Vett Vandiver said...

SOOOO AWESOME!! CONGRATS!!

Unknown said...

That is a big accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself! Keep going and continue making it a goal! You'd be surprised! :)

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

Congrats on all the weight loss! You look amazing!
I totally know how you feel about missing the gym, I've had to avoid it
for the last 4 weeks, and it's driving me nuts...I'm so ready to go back!
Have fun in Houston with your mom :) I look forward to following along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...