- Drink a least 8 glasses of water every day
- Go to the gym a min. of 3 times
- Loss 1.5 lbs
- Get more sleep
- Take my vitamins and Protein every day.
- Eat 6 small meals a day.
My Goals to reach by the 25th
- Finally make my long term goal weight of 140lbs.
- Get back on track of eating healthy all the time and not just because I have too.
- Workout 4 times a week.
- Start running again since its not so hot anymore.
- Get my husband out and running with me.
- Lower my body fat to at least 20%
- Fit into a size 6 for the first time since having Nolan
This next week I will do better at keeping up with everything that I am doing!
Here is the LINK to Helens last week and her next weeks goals are...
Really focus on doing my arm workouts. I have yet to do them this month! I did try getting up earlier the first part of last week, but it had no effect on my falling asleep that night even though I didn't take a nap or rest any of the days. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about my not being sleepy.
Helen's goals for the 25 days are:
- ~Drink 80 ounces of water. This is half my body weight (160 lbs.) in water which is how much each person should drink each day in order to be healthy.
- ~Do my arm workout 3 times a week. For two months in a row (August & September) I did really well with this, and since I have done horrible. I need to get back into the routine.
- ~Get in bed by 11:30 p.m. No lights on, no laptop, in bed to sleep. I need to start getting in bed earlier period, but this will be a huge jump for me. Lately 3 a.m. is when I'm shutting down and that's starting to not work so I need to get back to a decent bedtime.
Do not thing that it is to late to join us, if you want to join us all you have to do is e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
(Come be healthy with us)