Monday, December 10, 2012

Goals for this week of the 25 day challenge!

Hey everyone  I hope you all have had a great first week of this challenge we are on day 10 right now and I can say that I have lost 1.2 lbs only 4.8 to go wahoo. I did not make it to the gym as much as I wanted to but here are my goals for this week.

  1. Drink a least 8 glasses of water every day
  2. Go to the gym a min. of 3 times
  3. Loss 1.5 lbs
  4. Get more sleep
  5. Take my vitamins and Protein every day.
  6. Eat 6 small meals a day.
My Goals to reach by the 25th

  1. Finally make my long term goal weight of 140lbs.
  2. Get back on track of eating healthy all the time and not just because I have too.
  3. Workout 4 times a week.
  4. Start running again since its not so hot anymore.
  5. Get my husband out and running with me.
  6. Lower my body fat to at least 20% 
  7. Fit into a size 6 for the first time since having Nolan
This next week I will do better at keeping up with everything that I am doing!
~Erica~

Here is the LINK to Helens last week and her next weeks goals are...

Really focus on doing my arm workouts. I have yet to do them this month! I did try getting up earlier the first part of last week, but it had no effect on my falling asleep that night even though I didn't take a nap or rest any of the days. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about my not being sleepy.

Helen's goals for the 25 days are:
  1. ~Drink 80 ounces of water. This is half my body weight (160 lbs.) in water which is how much each person should drink each day in order to be healthy. 
  2. ~Do my arm workout 3 times a week. For two months in a row (August & September) I did really well with this, and since I have done horrible. I need to get back into the routine.
  3. ~Get in bed by 11:30 p.m. No lights on, no laptop, in bed to sleep. I need to start getting in bed earlier period, but this will be a huge jump for me. Lately 3 a.m. is when I'm shutting down and that's starting to not work so I need to get back to a decent bedtime.

~Helen~


Do not thing that it is to late to join us, if you want to join us all you have to do is e-mail me ericabodker@ericastartwalking.com
(Come be healthy with us)

2 comments:

Ruchira Khanna said...

Good luck girl.

I am trying to get myself out of the house for a quick jog...it is freezing out here!

2justByou said...

I'm here to get motivated!
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...