Since I have been trying to to eat healthy for me that means a lot of chicken and tilapia, I decided to start trying different ways of cooking it and this one turned out very well! You should give it a try...
- Garlic Salt
- Pre-Heat Oven to 375
- Place your tilapia in the bottom of your bake pan...
- Season your tilapia with Tony's and Garlic Salt...
- I place a small slice of butter on top of the tilapia before placing the lemon and slice of onion on top...
- Place your broccoli and sliced onion placed around the tilapia
- Cover and bake for 30 min.
Nolan wanted me to take a picture of his plate... lol