Thursday, January 3, 2013

Baked tilapia


Since I have been trying to to eat healthy for me that means a lot of chicken and tilapia, I decided to start trying different ways of cooking it and this one turned out very well! You should give it a try...


Ingredients:
  • Tilapia
  • Broccoli
  • Onion
  • Lemon
  • Garlic Salt
  • Tony's 
  • Butter 

Directions:
  1. Pre-Heat Oven to 375
  2. Place your tilapia in the bottom of your bake pan...
  3. Season your tilapia with Tony's and Garlic Salt...
  4. I place a small slice of butter on top of the tilapia before placing the lemon and slice of onion on top...
  5. Place your broccoli and sliced onion placed around the tilapia
  6. Cover and bake for 30 min. 


 Nolan wanted me to take a picture of his plate... lol



4 comments:

Natasha said...

oooh that looks nice -whats Tonys?

Unknown said...

I forget that not everyone knows what Tony's is its a spice called Tony Chachere's (we use that stuff on everything)

Jamie said...

Hey I just became your 100th member...yay!

Unknown said...

Awesome how exciting, did not expect it to grow like this...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...