Monday, August 27, 2012

When do you workout?


So tonight as I am trying to motivate myself to get off of the couch and workout (putting it off more my blogging hehe) got me thinking...When do you workout? It is so hot in San Antonio right now that I HAVE to do my runs in the AM. My alarm goes off at 4:45 on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sundays! I cross train Friday, Saturday, and Monday. I always put off cross training till the evening and it is SO much harder to get up and moving at the end of my day. I try to do it during nap time when I can but I always end up just cleaning and doing laundry or getting distracted with a sewing/craft project. Ok Ok...done putting it off....High and Tight and Tummy Tuck time!

~Allison~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...