Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First Time at Zumba

I'm not sure if I have told you all yet but I am in Houston till Thanksgiving with my mom, we are on a strict diet of course till the day of Thanksgiving. I asked my mom what kind of cartio she wanted to do while we were here and she said Zumba.

Zumba I have never done Zumba before, but I said ok how hard can it be?

Well let me just say I had a ton of fun, but i'm sure I was the only white girl there and i'm almost positive I looked like one dancing lol. I felt so uncoordinated (which I am not) but over all everyone was so nice and we had a ton of fun. I'm sure as we keep going I will get better (I hope)

My mom asked me if I wanted on of the little skirt  things everyone was wearing around there hips, i'm not sure what they are called but I said sure why not go all out right, i'm already going to make a full of myself!

 ~Erica~

3 comments:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Oh this is just hilarious!!! I've rented a zumba dvd once...and let me just say that not only could I NOT keep up, but I too felt like I had no coordination either...I think thats just how it is lol. Every one of my sisters and little brother had a blast, but I thought it was awful!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

Unknown said...

I LOVE ZUMBA!!! It's so much fun and you burn like 500-800 calories... great workout!

Kelly ~ Our Everyday Harvest said...

I love Zumba! I have a few DVD's that I work out to at home and I have so much fun doing them!

Thank you for joining this week's Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...