Monday, November 5, 2012

Todays Motivation...



I know that I need a little bit of motivation today to get my week going. This month is going to be a very long and draining month. I am going to Houston to be with my mom till thanksgiving and I am taking both of the kids. While I am there we will be on a strict diet and working out like crazy people. I want to come back looking my best for my husband and I want him to be able to see a difference which I will make happen, along with changing my moms lifestyle to a healthy one :) I am so excited to see her along with workout with her. Don't forget Alli and I have our personal trainer certification test on Saturday so say a quick prayer for us to pass the test.


Picture found HERE..



XOXO ~Erica~ 

6 comments:

Meryl said...

Oh how insipring. I've been fighting with myself to get to the gym... thanks! I am your newest follower.

Hello said...

Oh wow!
I can't wait to be inspired to get back to my pre-baby body!

Unknown said...

Thanks for following along I hope we can inspire you!

Unknown said...

It is possible, well I have not got there yet but I was to small to begin with but I am almost where I want to be so that being said it is possible :)

HeARTworks said...

It's always best to work out and diet with somebody! It can even be exciting! aLL THE BEST!!! Patsy from
HeARTworks and
papemelroti

Unknown said...

Yey!! Good Luck with your personal trainer certification!!

I will be following your blog!

Kathia from http://fitinmyredsoleshoes.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...